Let's just start this blog off by stating a simple fact: we love contests.
So, we decided it was time to have one. It's been awhile, hasn't it? Here's the deal: we recently took a lot of pictures of our dishes and beverages, and can't wait to show them off. So, we thought we'd release an image a day across all of our social channels in August. Yes, that's right: there's 31 days in August, and we're posting 31 days of Gloria's. Clever, right? (Just humor us and tell us you think this idea is particularly genius). Of course, it's not just about us. We love you guys and like to see what you're having when you join us. Therefore, we want you to share your images of your dishes, beverages, or even just you and your crew (or squad if you prefer to call it that) enjoying your time at Gloria's. The mechanics of this contest are simple:
- Take a pic of food, beverage or friends at Gloria's
- Tag our corresponding social media account and use the hashtag #31DaysOfGlorias
- Share it on social media
- We'll put them in a gallery on Facebook
- Tell your friends to "like" the picture
- We'll be giving away giftcards at the end of the month to the 3 pictures that get the most likes
Now, with any contest, there are a 5 "Pro Tips" you should know to make sure you maximize your experience. Read away:
- Pro Tip #1: If you have a private profile, we probably won't be able to see it unless you're following our account. This is particularly relevant for Instagram users.
- Pro Tip #2: If you're sharing on Facebook, post the picture to our wall and let us know about it.
- Pro Tip #3: You have to use the hashtag and tag us in the post. Why? Because those are the rules and we're the ones who make them. This campaign obviously can't be lawless, so the time to be a rebel is not now.
- Pro Tip #4: Have FUN! One of our favorite things about Gloria's is the diverse crowd and seeing the different things people order or good times everyone has. So get creative with your pictures.
- Pro Tip #5: Encourage your friends to comment on the picture when they like it on Facebook - for nothing more than the sheer fact that comments are fun.
So there you have it! Be sure to check our social channels daily (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or we suppose you could use G+ (if you're one of the 6 people on the planet who actually use it) and see our pics of our dishes/beverages. We'll also have a gallery in Facebook that you can view all of our (and your) pics as well!
Good luck, and let's see what you come up with during #31DaysOfGlorias!