Neat, Business Casual Fitted Attire Requested.
For example, the following items are NOT permitted:
- Athletic wear, sweats or sports jerseys
- Excessively baggy clothing (tuck-ins are not permitted)
- MC colors
- Sleeveless T-shirts
- Construction boots, polo boots, tennis shoes, flip flops, sandals or sneakers
- Ripped or soiled clothing
- Hats or caps of any kind
- Management reserves the right to deny admission for rude,
- Argumentative or offensive behavior
Code of Conduct
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- Guests must behave courteously.
- Loud or abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Failure to respond to reasonable request or direction
- From staff will not be tolerated.
- No loitering inside or outside of building.
- Solicitation of any kind is prohibited.
- No smoking in building.
- Appropriate attire must be worn.
- Judgement of appropriate attire is left to management’s discretion.
- Men & women 21+ with valid photo id